1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Japan
  4. Japan Exchange
  5. Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
  6. News
  7. Summary
    7267   JP3854600008

HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD.

(7267)
  Report
Delayed Japan Exchange  -  05/17 02:00:00 am EDT
3176.00 JPY   +0.03%
05/16MARKETSCREENER'S WORLD PRESS REVIEW : May 16, 2022
05/16Japan Index Ends Higher as Shanghai Businesses Begin to Reopen; Honda Down 4% on 41% Decline in Q4 Earnings
MT
05/16Japan's Nikkei extends gains, though China's slowdown fears weigh
RE
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsAnalyst Reco.Other languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector newsMarketScreener Strategies

Honda Motor Plans to Sell 800,000 EVs in China in 2030, Nikkei Reports

01/27/2022 | 09:20pm EDT

--Honda Motor Co. aims to sell 800,000 electric vehicles in China in 2030, up from 10,000 units in 2021, Japanese business daily Nikkei reported Friday, citing an interview with Honda's China head of operations, Katsushi Inoue.

--Honda hopes to sell 2 million cars in China in 2030, and electric vehicles would make up 40% of the total, while the other 60% would be hybrid vehicles, the Nikkei report said.


Full story: https://s.nikkei.com/3Hb4nl9


Write to Kosaku Narioka at kosaku.narioka@wsj.com


(END) Dow Jones Newswires

01-27-22 2120ET

Stocks mentioned in the article
ChangeLast1st jan.
HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD. 0.03% 3176 Delayed Quote.-1.70%
NIKKEI 225 0.42% 26659.75 Real-time Quote.-7.80%
All news about HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD.
05/16MARKETSCREENER'S WORLD PRESS REVIEW : May 16, 2022
05/16Japan Index Ends Higher as Shanghai Businesses Begin to Reopen; Honda Down 4% on 41% De..
MT
05/16Japan's Nikkei extends gains, though China's slowdown fears weigh
RE
05/15Japan's Nikkei gives up early gains on China slowdown worries
RE
05/13GLOBAL MARKETS LIVE : Nissan, Toshiba, Adecco, Twitter, Robinhood...
05/13Honda Motor Fiscal Q4 Profit Declines While Revenue Rises; Issues Fiscal FY2023 Guidanc..
MT
05/13Japan's Honda sees profit slide on chips, material cost woes
AQ
05/13Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Announces Year-End Dividend for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2..
CI
05/13Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Provides Earnings Guidance for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2..
CI
05/13Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Provides Dividend Guidance for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2..
CI
More news
Analyst Recommendations on HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD.
More recommendations
Financials
Sales 2022 14 540 B 113 B 113 B
Net income 2022 673 B 5 214 M 5 214 M
Net Debt 2022 5 216 B 40 395 M 40 395 M
P/E ratio 2022 8,12x
Yield 2022 3,63%
Capitalization 5 431 B 42 063 M 42 063 M
EV / Sales 2022 0,73x
EV / Sales 2023 0,65x
Nbr of Employees 211 374
Free-Float 91,4%
Chart HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD.
Duration : Period :
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD.
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBearishNeutralNeutral
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 18
Last Close Price 3 175,00 JPY
Average target price 4 105,88 JPY
Spread / Average Target 29,3%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Toshihiro Mibe President, Chief Executive Officer & Director
Kohei Takeuchi CFO, Director & Compliance Officer
Seiji Kuraishi Chairman
Kunihiko Sakai Independent Outside Director
Fumiya Kokubu Independent Outside Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD.-1.70%42 063
TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION-2.66%218 000
VOLKSWAGEN AG-18.45%89 704
MERCEDES-BENZ GROUP AG-5.96%70 744
GENERAL MOTORS COMPANY-36.72%54 101
BMW AG-12.24%52 912