Ratings HP Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|Pre-market 09:15:17 am|
|Dec. 01||HP Insider Sold Shares Worth $1,337,964, According to a Recent SEC Filing||MT|
|Nov. 30||Dell misses quarterly revenue estimates on slow PC market recovery||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 9.77 for the current year.
- With regards to fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.68 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Computer Hardware
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+9.79%||29 154 M $|
|+78.84%||52 036 M $|
|+5.83%||21 668 M $|
|+50.5%||16 563 M $|
|+54.13%||15 062 M $|
|+32.14%||13 599 M $|
|+44.51%||9 174 M $|
|+4.23%||8 845 M $|
|+215.65%||8 393 M $|
|+69.28%||7 929 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources