Hygeia Healthcare Holdings Co., Limited
(Incorporated in the Cayman Islands with limited liability)
(Stock Code: 6078)
FORM OF PROXY FOR USE AT ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING TO BE HELD ON JUNE 28, 2021
(please insert in block capital letters) of
being the registered holder(s) of
(see Note 1) shares of US$0.00001 each in the capital of Hygeia Healthcare
Holdings Co., Limited (the "Company") hereby appoint (Name)
or the chairman of the meeting (see Note 2) as my/our proxy to attend and vote for me/us and on my/our behalf at the annual general meeting of the Company (the "AGM") to be held at Pearl Room 2, B1 Floor, InterContinental Shanghai Jing'An, No. 500, Heng Feng Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai, the PRC on Monday, 28 June, 2021 at 3:00 p.m., and at any adjournment thereof or on any resolution or motion which is proposed thereat. My/our proxy is authorized and instructed to vote as indicated (see Note 3) in respect of the undermentioned resolutions:
Ordinary Resolutions (see Note 3)
To receive, consider and adopt the audited consolidated financial statements of the
Company and its subsidiaries and the reports of the directors and auditor for the year ended
December 31, 2020;
To declare a final dividend of RMB0.12 per share of the company for the year ended
December 31, 2020;
To re-elect Ms. Cheng Huanhuan as an executive director of the Company (the "Director");
To re-elect Mr. Ren Ai as an executive Director;
To re-elect Mr. Zhang Wenshan as an executive Director;
To re-elect Ms. Jiang Hui as an executive Director;
To re-elect Mr. Zhu Yiwen as a non-executive Director;
To re-elect Mr. Chen Penghui as an independent non-executive Director;
To authorize the board of Directors (the "Board") to fix the Directors' remuneration;
To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers as the auditor of the Company and authorize the
Board fix their remuneration; and
(A) To grant a general mandate to the Directors to allot, issue and deal with additional
shares not exceeding 20% of the issued shares of the Company;
To grant a general mandate to the Directors to repurchase shares not exceeding 10%
of the issued shares of the Company; and
To extend the authority given to the Directors pursuant to ordinary resolution no.
11(A) to issue shares by adding to the issued shares of the Company the number of
shares repurchased under ordinary resolution No. 11(B).
(see Note 4)
- Please insert the number of shares of the Company registered in your name(s) to which this proxy relates; if no number is inserted, this form of proxy will be deemed to relate to all the shares in the capital of the Company registered in your name(s).
- A member may appoint more than one proxy of his/her own choice. A proxy need not be a member of the Company, if you wish to appoint someone other than the chairman of the AGM as your proxy, please delete the words "or the chairman of the AGM", and insert the name(s) of the person(s) appointed as proxy in space provided. Any alteration made to this form of proxy must be initialled by the person who signs it.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO VOTE FOR ANY RESOLUTION, PLEASE TICK THE BOX MARKED "For". IF YOU WISH TO VOTE AGAINST ANY RESOLUTION, PLEASE TICK THE BOX MARKED "Against". Failure to tick a box will entitle your proxy to cast your vote at his/her discretion. Your proxy will also be entitled to vote at his/her discretion on any resolution properly put to the AGM other than those referred to in the notice convening the AGM.
The ordinary resolutions listed are only summary. For details, please refer to the circular of the AGM dated April 30, 2021.
- If the appointor is a corporation, this form must be under common seal or under the hand of an officer, attorney, or other person duly authorized on that behalf.
In the case of joint holders, the signature of any one holder will be sufficient but the names of all the joint holders should be stated.
Where there are joint holders of any share of the Company, any one of such joint holders may vote at the AGM, either in person or by proxy, in respect of such share as if he/she were solely entitled thereto, but if more than one of such joint holders be present at the AGM, the vote of the senior who tenders a vote, whether in person or by proxy, will be accepted to the exclusion of the votes of the other joint holders, and for this purpose seniority shall be determined as that one of the said persons so present whose name stands first on the register in respect of such share shall alone be entitled to vote in respect thereof.
- To be valid, this form of proxy must be completed, signed and deposited at the Company's Share Registrar in Hong Kong, Tricor Investor Services Limited, at Level 54, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong, together with the power of attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed (or a notarially certified copy thereof), not less than 48 hours before the time for holding the AGM.
- The completion and return of the form of proxy shall not preclude shareholders of the Company from attending and voting in person at the AGM (or any adjourned meeting thereof) if they so wish.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
Your supply of your and your proxy's (or proxies') name(s) and address(es) is on a voluntary basis for the purpose of processing your request for the appointment of a proxy (or proxies) and your voting instructions for the Meeting of the Company (the "Purposes"). We may transfer your and your proxy's (or proxies') name(s) and address(es) to our agent, contractor, or third-party service provider who provides administrative, computer and other services to us for use in connection with the Purposes and to such parties who are authorized by law to request the information or are otherwise relevant for the Purposes and need to receive the information. Your and your proxy's (or proxies') name(s) and address(es) will be retained for such period as may be necessary to fulfil the Purposes. Request for access to and/or correction of the relevant personal data can be made in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and any such request should be in writing by mail to the Company/Privacy Compliance Officer of Tricor Investor Services Limited at the above address(es).
Hygeia Healthcare Holdings Co. Ltd. published this content on 29 April 2021 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by, unedited and unaltered, on 29 April 2021 09:56:09 UTC.