Ratings iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 24||Financial Stocks Lead Asian Equities Traded in the US as American Depositary Receipts Higher in Friday Trading||MT|
|Nov. 24||IClick Interactive Asia Group Agrees to Merge With TSH Merger Sub||MT|
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a relative ranking of the company within its sector, comes out particularly poor.
- Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 58% by 2025.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Advertising & Marketing
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-3.12%||37 M $||-|
|+36.72%||2 291 M $||-|
|+46.73%||1 532 M $||-||-|
|+20.06%||1 524 M $||-|
|+18.17%||1 460 M $||-|
|+191.75%||1 083 M $||-||-|
|+90.05%||746 M $||-||-|
|+35.96%||644 M $||-||-|
|-28.64%||562 M $||-||-|
|-24.43%||492 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited - Nasdaq
- Ratings iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited