IMCD N.V. (ENXTAM:IMCD) has signed an agreement to acquire PT Megasetia Agung Kimia on November 17, 2021. The transaction will take place in two tranches, with IMCD now acquiring 70% of Megasetia?s share capital and the remaining 30% in 2025. Megasetia generated a revenue of approximately IDR 974 billion in 2020. The management of Megasetia will continue to lead the company post completion of the first tranche. The closing of the 70% stake is expected to take place in December 2021.