Ratings Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited Shanghai Stock Exchange
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 23||Minmetals Development Gets Regulatory Nod to Issue 2 Billion Yuan Ultra-Short-Term Bonds||MT|
|Nov. 17||ICBC Pays Ransom After Cyberattack That Affected US Treasury Market, Gang Says||MT|
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
- The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Sector : Banks
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+10.83%||223 B $||-|
|+16.96%||453 B $|
|-6.52%||245 B $|
|+9.03%||163 B $|
|-0.35%||150 B $|
|-8.79%||146 B $|
|+17.14%||147 B $|
|-4.47%||142 B $|
|-3.42%||128 B $|
|+1.55%||116 B $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
- Stock Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited
- Stock Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited - Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Ratings Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited