Ratings Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|Pre-market 09:26:20 am|
|Dec. 04||Morgan Stanley Raises Intuitive Surgical Price Target to $330 From $300, Maintains Equal Weight Rating||MT|
|Nov. 21||It’s Nvidia Day|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 48% by 2025.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 68.24 and 57.18 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Advanced Medical Equipment & Technology
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+16.92%||109 B $|
|-10.33%||191 B $|
|-16.83%||163 B $|
|+18.48%||80 310 M $|
|+12.22%||63 346 M $|
|-10.80%||47 620 M $|
|-6.86%||42 146 M $|
|-13.86%||37 658 M $|
|+16.56%||30 979 M $||-|
|-21.20%||24 121 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources