Ratings J Sainsbury plc
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|08:30am||UK regulator to review supermarket loyalty schemes||RE|
|08:07am||UK regulator: some branded grocery suppliers pushed up prices more than costs||RE|
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The stock, which is currently worth 2024 to 0.37 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
- For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
- The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Food Retail & Distribution
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+29.49%||8 318 M $|
|+41.04%||40 625 M $|
|-2.83%||34 224 M $|
|-5.09%||30 545 M $|
|-6.11%||18 643 M $|
|+12.88%||15 426 M $|
|-9.09%||13 461 M $|
|+11.60%||13 364 M $|
|-.--%||11 825 M $||-||-|
|+18.78%||11 052 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources