Ratings James Hardie Industries plc
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 08||ADRs End Lower; Yoshitsu Declines 34%||DJ|
|Nov. 08||James Hardie Shares Soar Following Fiscal Q2 Results, New $250 Million Share Buyback Plan||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- The company's enterprise value to sales, at 5.83 times its current sales, is high.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Construction Materials
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+86.78%||14 123 M $|
|+34.59%||43 285 M $|
|-34.80%||15 804 M $|
|+19.01%||11 709 M $|
|-18.19%||8 495 M $|
|+1.19%||8 466 M $|
|+22.61%||6 799 M $||-|
|+39.47%||6 459 M $|
|+46.89%||5 409 M $|
|+23.88%||5 101 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock James Hardie Industries plc - Australian Stock Exchange
- Ratings James Hardie Industries plc