1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Canada
  4. Bourse de Toronto
  5. Kadestone Capital Corp.
  6. News
  7. Summary
    KDSX   CA4828461026

KADESTONE CAPITAL CORP.

(KDSX)
Delayed Bourse de Toronto  -  01:07 2022-08-09 pm EDT
1.600 CAD   +6.67%
08/04KADESTONE CAPITAL : Reports q1 2022 financial results
PU
08/04KADESTONE CAPITAL : Announces appointment of dr. anthony holler as chair
PU
06/28KADESTONE CAPITAL BRIEF : Overnight Monday Appointed Dr. Anthony Holler As Chair
MT
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsCalendarCompanyFinancials 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

3,262,721 Common Shares of Kadestone Capital Corp. are subject to a Lock-Up Agreement Ending on 30-APR-2022.

04/30/2022 EDT

3,262,721 Common Shares of Kadestone Capital Corp. are subject to a Lock-Up Agreement Ending on 30-APR-2022. These Common Shares will be under lockup for 548 days starting from 29-OCT-2020 to 30-APR-2022. Details: Brent Billey, David Negrin, Jacqueline Tucker, Zhe Zou, Zhiven Xu and Travis Chen will enter into an escrow agreement for an aggregate of 21,751,475 shares and 1,000,000 options. An aggregate of 10% of the escrowed securities shall be released from escrow on the listing date and the remaining 90% in six equal instalments every six months.


© S&P Capital IQ 2022
All news about KADESTONE CAPITAL CORP.
08/04KADESTONE CAPITAL : Reports q1 2022 financial results
PU
08/04KADESTONE CAPITAL : Announces appointment of dr. anthony holler as chair
PU
06/28KADESTONE CAPITAL BRIEF : Overnight Monday Appointed Dr. Anthony Holler As Chair
MT
06/27Kadestone Capital Corp. Announces Appointment of Dr. Anthony Holler as Chair
CI
06/01KADESTONE CAPITAL : Management Discussion & Analysis - Q1 2022
PU
05/20Kadestone Capital Q1 Net Loss Widens to $0.02 Per Share Vs $0.01 Per Share Year Ago
MT
05/19Kadestone Capital Corp. Reports Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, ..
CI
05/19Kadestone capital corp. reports q1 2022 financial results
AQ
05/02Kadestone capital corp. announces loan agreement
AQ
05/02Kadestone Capital Corp. Enters into Loan Agreement with Zhang Family Trust
CI
More news
Financials ()
Sales 2021 0,21  - -
Net income 2021 -2,89 M - -
Net Debt 2021 3,67 M - -
P/E ratio 2021 -28,2x
Yield 2021 -
Capitalization 74,4 M 58,2 M -
EV / Sales 2020 -
EV / Sales 2021 406 719 513x
Nbr of Employees -
Free-Float 33,5%
Chart KADESTONE CAPITAL CORP.
Duration : Period :
Kadestone Capital Corp. Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Income Statement Evolution
Managers and Directors
Brent Billey President, Chief Executive Officer & Director
David Negus Chief Financial Officer & Secretary
Anthony F. Holler Chairman
David Negrin Independent Director
Norman Joseph Mayr Independent Director