We’re thrilled to welcome these businesses—among others—to
- With six shops across the
United Kingdomusing Lightspeed Retail, Bath House are on a mission to make their artisan fragrances and natural skincare as sustainable as possible.
- The Spice & Tea Exchange, a gourmet spice and herb retailer, is all about bringing elevated flavors to consumers. They’ve chosen Lightspeed’s flagship retail offering in over 80 locations across
the United States.
- Women’s designer clothing retailer SoleAmour sources unique, difficult to find brands in their two locations in
Maine. They recently adopted Lightspeed’s flagship omnichannel retail solution with e-commerce.
- For three generations (since 1899, to be exact) Seroogy’s has helped make special occasions extra delicious with their homemade, hand-dipped chocolates. Based in
Wisconsin, they’re now using Lightspeed’s flagship retail offering.
- They have two locations in
Victoriaand four more in Queensland, but Australia’s is just getting started. Their goal? To “create an environment in which [their] people feel proud and inspired to deliver amazing experiences.” They recently signed up with Lightspeed Restaurant.
- March First Brewing prefers to lead where others follow, making it “delightfully unpredictable.” All their ciders, beers and spirits are crafted in
Cincinnati, Ohio. Cheers!
- We’re proud to welcome Chef Teo Paul’s four businesses. Michelin-recommended Union restaurant and Côte de Bœuf are both located along
Ossington Avenuein Toronto. They’re part of a broader group of high-end dining venues that includes Heart’s Tavern in Kimberleyand the forthcoming in Hamilton. In all locations, Chef Paulchose Lightspeed Restaurantto support expansion plans throughout Ontario.
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
For more information, please visit: lightspeedhq.com
On social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
This news release may include forward-looking information and forward-looking statements within the meaning of applicable securities laws ("forward-looking statements"). Forward-looking statements are statements that are predictive in nature, depend upon or refer to future events or conditions and are identified by words such as "will", "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "plans", "believes", "estimates" or similar expressions concerning matters that are not historical facts. Such statements are based on current expectations of
Lightspeed Media Relations - email@example.com
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at
Lightspeed Customer Roundup: A Milestone Achievement
Unveiling Success: A testament to our growth and commitment to excellence.
2023 GlobeNewswire, Inc., source