Ratings Lightspeed Commerce Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 14||David Jones Digitizes Its Buying Process Utilizing Nuorder by Lightspeed||CI|
|Nov. 02||TSX posts biggest gain in one year as Shopify jumps 21%||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- Low profitability weakens the company.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Software
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+16.69%||2 544 M $|
|+41.64%||317 B $|
|+77.10%||141 B $|
|+53.08%||50 635 M $|
|+87.52%||27 739 M $|
|+75.35%||25 517 M $|
|+51.56%||14 563 M $|
|+31.49%||14 758 M $|
|-10.73%||12 886 M $|
|+20.13%||12 532 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Lightspeed Commerce Inc. - Toronto Stock Exchange
- Ratings Lightspeed Commerce Inc.