Ratings lululemon athletica Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 07||Lululemon Athletica Fiscal Q3 Adjusted Earnings, Revenue Top Estimates; Q4 Outlook Misses Consensus; Shares Fall||MT|
|Dec. 07||LULULEMON ATHLETICA CFO SAYS CO IS BEING PRUDENT IN Q4 PLANNING…||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 52% by 2026.
- The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 37.81 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Apparel & Accessories
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+45.04%||58 800 M $|
|+0.95%||134 B $||-|
|+5.82%||15 266 M $|
|+24.13%||8 478 M $|
|-68.34%||7 406 M $|
|-34.08%||7 078 M $|
|+36.43%||6 408 M $|
|+50.67%||6 427 M $|
|-1.29%||6 084 M $|
|+17.66%||5 092 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources