Ratings Luxshare Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 51% by 2025.
- The company's profit outlook over the next few years is a strong asset.
- The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Electronic Equipment & Parts
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-5.80%||30 224 M $|
|+21.58%||55 182 M $|
|+1.10%||42 203 M $|
|+29.78%||37 090 M $|
|+69.97%||14 636 M $|
|-13.82%||11 619 M $|
|+28.69%||9 432 M $|
|+19.37%||8 625 M $|
|+3.62%||8 282 M $|
|+31.93%||7 915 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Luxshare Precision Industry Co., Ltd. - Shenzhen Stock Exchange
- Ratings Luxshare Precision Industry Co., Ltd.