Ratings Magyar Telekom Távközlési Nyilvánosan Müködö Részvénytársaság
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 8.1 and 5.94 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
- For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Integrated Telecommunications Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+74.04%||1 610 M $|
|+20.48%||175 B $|
|-2.08%||162 B $|
|+19.35%||120 B $|
|+15.10%||99 376 M $|
|+18.57%||63 773 M $|
|+18.51%||59 445 M $|
|-9.56%||58 266 M $|
|+5.05%||51 089 M $|
|-15.31%||45 847 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Magyar Telekom Távközlési Nyilvánosan Müködö Részvénytársaság - Budapest Stock Exchange
- Ratings Magyar Telekom Távközlési Nyilvánosan Müködö Részvénytársaság