Ratings Manila Electric Company
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 15||Manila Electric Company Announces Executive Changes||CI|
|Nov. 13||Manila Electric Company Appoints Marilene P. Tayag as Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Effective January 1, 2024||CI|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Electric Utilities
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+24.70%||7 582 M $|
|-29.00%||123 B $|
|+7.91%||79 026 M $|
|-0.11%||78 143 M $|
|-8.43%||72 801 M $|
|+30.54%||71 698 M $|
|-16.00%||42 175 M $|
|-22.73%||39 530 M $|
|-9.41%||39 161 M $|
|+28.82%||35 301 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Manila Electric Company - Philippines Stock Exchange
- Ratings Manila Electric Company