Marubeni Corporation is a diversified group organized primarily around 6 business segments:
- sale of food products, consumer goods and consumer electronics (69.8% of sales). In addition, the group develops insurance, financing and property management activities;
- chemical and forest products manufacturing (9.9%): petrochemical and agrochemical products, wood, paper, pulp, cardboard, etc;
- production and distribution of oil, gas and electricity (9.1%);
- management and operation of aircraft and ships (6.1%). The group also develops activities in the sale of cars, car leasing, the sale of industrial machinery and equipment, and the sale of construction equipment;
- production of metal and mineral resources (4.8%);
- development of energy production units and industrial installations (0.3%).
Number of employees : 45 635 people.
Sales per Business
JPY (in Million)
Constructions Machinery Automotive and Industrial Equipment