Medacta : and the M.O.R.E Institute celebrate significant milestones
01/14/2022 | 08:52am EST
Over the last three months, our M.O.R.E. Institute, recognized in the market for providing continuous and effective top-level education, accomplished significant milestones:
- 400th AMIS Learning Center
- 200th Knee Learning Center
- 100th Spine Learning Center
Through wet labs and discussions, our international Expert Surgeons welcomed participants coming from four continents, allowing for a diverse and international perspective.
According to their respective fields of expertise, surgeons discussed and shared experiences of Medacta's MySolutions® Personalized Ecosystem, AMIS®Anterior Minimally Invasive Surgery for Hip Replacement and its supporting technology, MyHip®Planner, and MyKA®, Medacta Kinematic Alignment Platform. They were given the opportunity to tune-in and engage on GMK®Sphere medially stabilized knee, and to experience the GMK®Efficiency single-use instrumentation, the MyKnee®3D printed patient-matched technology, as well as the MySpine®solution, showcased in the Spine Learning Center.
"As we celebrate these significant milestones, we remind ourselves that Medacta was established on the belief that innovation and continuous surgeon education can really make a difference and improve the patient's experience while also contributing to overall healthcare sustainability. Despite the COVID-19 constraints, we have continued to provide comprehensive and tailored education in person and online, bringing the medical community even closer," says Francesco Siccardi, CEO of Medacta International.
With the M.O.R.E. Institute, surgeons can benefit from a wide range of education opportunities, including digital education solutions:
• Medacta TV, the M.O.R.E. Institute streaming platform, which offers many hours of medical education, reinforcing Medacta's commitment to support the scientific community and to assist surgeons in continuing their work while discussing and developing ideas to move forward the orthopaedic industry.
• Medacta M.O.R.E. APP, specially designed to integrate digital education content and to enable 24/7 access to the most important information regarding the M.O.R.E. Institute and Medacta events (Congresses, Learning Centers, etc.) from iOS or Android-based tablets or mobile devices, both online and offline.
With the M.O.R.E. Institute, the Surgeon is never alone. We look forward to providing you with a tailored education program and to meeting you at the next education event!
Medacta Group SA published this content on 14 January 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 14 January 2022 13:51:04 UTC.