Ratings Medacta Group SA
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 30||Medacta to Expand Swiss Facilities to Boost Production Capacity||MT|
|Oct. 30||Medacta Group to Launch Optimized Knee Implant||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 33.82 and 27.42 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- With an enterprise value anticipated at 4.59 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Medical Equipment, Supplies & Distribution
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+8.35%||2 577 M $|
|-4.95%||181 B $|
|+1.42%||105 B $|
|-8.14%||67 437 M $|
|+3.50%||45 283 M $|
|+22.94%||40 545 M $|
|+30.89%||38 230 M $|
|+45.94%||25 413 M $|
|-9.16%||24 204 M $|
|+27.18%||23 483 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources