MGM Resorts International : Minute - January 17, 2022
01/16/2022 | 11:05pm EDT
The MGM Minute is a weekly digital company newsletter from MGM Resorts International. It contains content to begin the morning with, content to carry forward throughout the day and content to use in the days ahead. For more information, or to follow-up with any of the stories outlined below, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
MGM Resorts International - MGM Minute
January 17, 2022 - January 23, 2022
News Release For Immediate Release January 17, 2022
For more information:Media@mgmresorts.com
Clickhereto watch the video. Links below contain clean b-roll for each suggested story topic. Feel free to download and use them on-air and on-line. Any consideration for placement within your newscasts would be appreciated.
This week's stories that you'll find within the MGM Minute:
· Throughout January, MGM Resorts is celebrating the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
· As the largest employer in the state of Nevada, MGM Resorts remains committed to diversity, equity and inclusion within the community and looks to Dr. King's teachings as a leading example of how we all do better together.#
· Tony Gladney, VP National Diversity Relations, MGM Resorts:"We're proud to celebrate the legacy of Dr. King at MGM Resorts. Due to COVID, our team members aren't able to gather for many of our events, but we're all participating in spirit. We have a long history of standing with the communities where we live and work. Dr. King once said, 'If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl, but by all means, keep moving.' That's exactly what we continue to do here at MGM Resorts."
BETMGM ARRIVES IN NEW YORK, GIVES FIRST LOOK AT ARIZONA'S STATE FARM STADIUM SPORTSBOOK
· As of Monday, Jan. 17, BetMGM will have officially arrived in New York.
· This arrival allows customers in the Empire State to download the mobile app and place wagers with BetMGM, an Official Sports Betting Partner of the Knicks, Rangers and Madison Square Garden Arena.
· BetMGM's integration with MGM Rewards, MGM Resorts' reimagined loyalty rewards program launching February 1, 2022, gives New York's BetMGM customers the ability to redeem their gameplay for experiences at MGM Resorts properties nationwide, including Empire City Casino in Yonkers, Borgata in New Jersey, and Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
· BetMGM will also be able to reward customers with VIP experiences involving the Knicks and Rangers.#
· Adam Greenblatt, Chief Executive Officer, BetMGM: "This is a big moment for BetMGM. We have some incredible plans for our new customers in New York tied in with Empire City Casino and our friends at Madison Square Garden. New York is our 19th and largest market to date. 2022 is already turning out to be a great year for BetMGM, and there's much more to come."
· Additionally, BetMGM has revealed the first look at the BetMGM Sportsbook coming to State Farm Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals. This will mark the first sportsbook at an NFL stadium.
· Construction of the two-story, 17,000-square-foot dining and entertainment destination is well underway.
· The venue will feature a 265-square-foot video wall, betting windows, and more than 25 betting kiosks.
· The BetMGM Sportsbook at State Farm Stadium will complement the BetMGM mobile app that launched statewide in Arizona back in September 2021. It's scheduled to open in time for the 2022 football season.#
· On top of that, BetMGM has announced an extension and expansion of its partnership with the National Lacrosse League. As an Official Sports Betting Partner of the NLL, BetMGM will continue in its efforts to grow the League's sports betting audience, while offering fans new and engaging experiences.#
PPAI EXPO CONVENES WITH CONFIDENCE
AT MANDALAY BAY IN LAS VEGAS
· Gatherings continue at MGM Resorts properties in Las Vegas, all in line with current health and safety guidelines set forth by the state of Nevada.
· The PPAI Expo returned to Las Vegas this past week with Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino serving as the host venue. The PPAI Expo is known as one of the world's largest conferences for suppliers and distributors in the promotional products industry.
· Organizers opted to use MGM Resorts' Convene with Confidence's optional multi-layered screening process to enhance health and safety protocols for the event. This included use of MGM Resorts on-site testing services.#
· The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens in Las Vegas has unveiled its annual Lunar New Year display titled "Eye of the Tiger."
· "Eye of the Tiger" celebrates the Year of the Tiger, while exploring Asian culture and Western ideology.
· The display includes an 8,000-pound bronze tiger with a 30-foot tail, 8,000 flowers, close to 6,000 plants and 100 Bonsai trees.
· The Bellagio Conservatory is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Admission is free. "Eye of the Tiger" is on display through March 5.#
· Ed Libby, Creative Director and Designer, Ed Libby & Co. Designs: "When people walk into the Conservatory of the Lunar New Year exhibit, they're going to be completely blown away by the sites and sounds. We're immersing guests in the Far East. There's water, there's fragrance in the air, there are props that are outrageous and like we've never done before. There's gardening that's been done at a contour landscape architect level. It's a feast for all senses, for sure."
MGM RESORTS CONTINUES TO
RECRUIT & HIRE NEW EMPLOYEES
· MGM Resorts continues to recruit and hire new employees for a wide variety of positions across the country.
· Several hiring events will be taking place in Las Vegas between Jan. 18-21. Interested job candidates can apply in advance via the MGM Resorts hiring events page. The event page is updated frequently and can be found at careers.mgmresorts.com.#
MGM Resorts International published this content on 16 January 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 17 January 2022 04:04:06 UTC.