MGM Resorts International : Minute - November 29, 2021
11/28/2021 | 10:40pm EST
The MGM Minute is a weekly digital company newsletter from MGM Resorts International. It contains content to begin the morning with, content to carry forward throughout the day and content to use in the days ahead. For more information, or to follow-up with any of the stories outlined below, please email@example.com.
MGM Resorts International - MGM Minute
Clickhereto watch the video. Links below contain clean b-roll for each suggested story topic. Feel free to download and use them on-air and on-line. Any consideration for placement within your newscasts would be appreciated.
This week's stories that you'll find within the MGM Minute:
· ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas is looking to hire around 100 guest room attendants. A hiring event is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 30, from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. A second session will be held on Wednesday, Dec. 1 from 1-4 p.m.
· Both sessions will take place at the MGM Resorts Career Center, located at 840 Grier Drive.
· Interested candidates can apply and sign up for interviews in advance via the MGM Resorts hiring events page. The event page is updated frequently - and can be found at careers.mgmresorts.com.#
· Lorena Cabrera, Talent Acquisition Manager, MGM Resorts: "We do have a big need for guest room attendants at ARIA and for our other properties as well, especially now that we're in the holiday travel season - and we know that it's only going to get busier as convention business continues to pick up after the New Year. Through these hiring events, we're going to expedite the process. It's a great opportunity to not only get hired quickly, but to also begin working quickly here at MGM Resorts."
UNVEILS HOLIDAY SEASON DISPLAY
· The spirit of the season has arrived at Bellagio in Las Vegas.
· The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens has unveiled its annual holiday display - titled "It's Time."
· This year's display includes a 42-foot tall, fresh-cut, fir tree from California's Mt. Shasta. The tree is decorated with 8,700 ornaments, 7,000 white lights, and crowned with a crystal tree topper. "It's Time" also features five working clocks, a snowcapped mountain range, a Swiss chalet and Santa's sleigh filled with gifts.
· The Bellagio Conservatory is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Admission is free. "It's Time" is on display throughout the holiday season.#
MGM GRAND DETROIT EARNS METRO TIMES'
"BEST OF DETROIT" AWARDS
· The Metro Times has presented MGM Grand Detroit with several "Best of Detroit 2021" awards.
· MGM Grand Detroit was recognized as the "Best Casino Hotel" and for having the "Best Casino Table Games." TAP at MGM Grand Detroit was also named Wayne County's "Best Sports Bar."
· "Best of Detroit 2021" winners were selected by Metro Times readers, recognizing the people, places, and things to do that make Detroit great.#
· David Tsai, President, Midwest Group, MGM Resorts: "We're just so proud of the team. It's been such a tough year dealing with the pandemic. These awards are just another testament to the hard work that our team members put in each and every day to give our guests a great experience when they come and visit us. With the holiday season underway - it's even more motivation for us to make sure we give guests the great time that they expect when visiting us here in downtown Detroit."
MGM Resorts International published this content on 28 November 2021 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 29 November 2021 03:39:02 UTC.