Ratings Microsoft Corporation
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 02||What to watch at COP28 on Sunday||RE|
|Dec. 02||'We need political commitment' on climate change -Bill Gates||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
- Analysts' price targets are all relatively close, reflecting good visibility on the company's valuation.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- With an expected P/E ratio at 33.56 and 29.13 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Software
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+56.16%||2783 B $|
|+68.30%||73 552 M $|
|+29.29%||61 811 M $|
|+51.62%||50 350 M $|
|+215.73%||44 107 M $|
|+59.71%||35 105 M $|
|+51.58%||26 843 M $|
|+75.78%||25 499 M $|
|+42.13%||25 230 M $||-|
|+3.76%||21 398 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources