● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.