Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Sweden
  4. Nasdaq Stockholm
  5. Mycronic AB (publ)
  6. News
  7. Summary
    MYCR   SE0000375115

MYCRONIC AB (PUBL)

(MYCR)
  Report
Delayed Quote. Delayed Nasdaq Stockholm - 10/27 11:29:54 am
202 SEK   -1.46%
10/26MYCRONIC : receives order for three SLX mask writers
AQ
10/26Mycronic Receives Order for Three SLX Mask Writers
CI
10/21Mycronic AB Provides Earnings Outlook for the Year 2021
CI
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector newsMarketScreener Strategies

Mycronic AB (OM:MYCR) agreed to acquire a 70% stake in Shenzhen Huan Cheng Xin Precision Manufacture Co., Ltd.

08/19/2021 EDT

Mycronic AB (publ) (OM:MYCR) agreed to acquire a 70% stake in Shenzhen Huan Cheng Xin Precision Manufacture Co., Ltd. on August 19, 2021. During 2020, Shenzhen Huan Cheng Xin Precision Manufacture Co., Ltd. generated sales of almost SEK 100 million. The remaining 30 percent can be acquired in 2025 in accordance with a predefined earnings multiple. The transaction is expected to be finalized in the fourth quarter of 2021.


ę S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about MYCRONIC AB (PUBL)
10/26MYCRONIC : receives order for three SLX mask writers
AQ
10/26Mycronic Receives Order for Three SLX Mask Writers
CI
10/21Mycronic AB Provides Earnings Outlook for the Year 2021
CI
10/21MYCRONIC : Interim Report January–September 2021
PU
10/21Mycronic AB Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended Septem..
CI
10/07MYCRONIC : Invitation to Mycronic's third quarter 2021 presentation
AQ
10/04Mycronic to Showcase Enhanced Process Control Solutions for Flexible PCB Assembly At Pr..
CI
09/30MYCRONIC : Global Technologies divests AEi
AQ
09/30ASM ASSEMBLY SYSTEMS, LLC SIGNED A D : Mycr).
CI
09/16Mycronic Appoints Nomination Committee
CI
More news
Financials
Sales 2021 4 492 M 521 M 521 M
Net income 2021 767 M 88,9 M 88,9 M
Net cash 2021 525 M 60,9 M 60,9 M
P/E ratio 2021 26,2x
Yield 2021 1,71%
Capitalization 20 010 M 2 322 M 2 322 M
EV / Sales 2021 4,34x
EV / Sales 2022 3,78x
Nbr of Employees 1 636
Free-Float 73,3%
Chart MYCRONIC AB (PUBL)
Duration : Period :
Mycronic AB (publ) Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends MYCRONIC AB (PUBL)
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsBearishBearishNeutral
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus BUY
Number of Analysts 1
Last Close Price 205,00 SEK
Average target price 230,00 SEK
Spread / Average Target 12,2%
EPS Revisions
Managers and Directors
Per Anders Lindqvist President & Chief Executive Officer
August Torbj÷rn Wingňrdh Chief Financial Officer
Patrik Tigerschi÷ld Chairman
Katarina ┼kerlin Bonde Independent Director
Robert Larsson Independent Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
MYCRONIC AB (PUBL)-16.46%2 322
ASML HOLDING N.V.71.02%323 023
LAM RESEARCH CORPORATION16.23%77 297
TOKYO ELECTRON LIMITED33.62%69 874
QORVO, INC.-0.60%18 369
ENTEGRIS, INC.38.24%18 014