Ratings Nel ASA
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 30||Nordic Shares Closed Up Thursday; Autostore Holdings Topped Leaders||DJ|
|Nov. 28||Nordic Shares Closed Down Tuesday; Avance Gas Holding Took Biggest Hit||DJ|
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental configuration.
- Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
- Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Renewable Energy Equipment & Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-40.76%||1 256 M $|
|-28.40%||16 569 M $|
|-59.41%||7 874 M $|
|-49.52%||3 981 M $|
|-56.39%||2 436 M $|
|-16.61%||2 438 M $|
|-18.40%||1 411 M $||-|
|+40.25%||1 295 M $||-||-|
|-20.51%||993 M $||-|
|+33.10%||774 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources