NGEx Minerals Ltd.

Equities

NGEX

CA65343P1036

Diversified Mining

Market Closed - Toronto S.E. 04:00:00 2024-06-14 pm EDT 5-day change 1st Jan Change
8.64 CAD -1.82% Intraday chart for NGEx Minerals Ltd. -9.05% +20.67%

This article is reserved for members

Already a member?

Log In

Not a member ?

Free registration
NGEx, Lundin Mining to Jointly Repurchase Two-Thirds of Existing 3% Net Smelter Royalty Linked With 3 Mineral Claims; Filo to Receive $2 Million, Retain 1% NSR MT
NGEx Minerals Q1 Net Loss Widens MT
NGEx Minerals Ltd. Reports Earnings Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2024 CI
NGEx Minerals Ltd. Reports Drill Results from Hole Dpdh018 from the Lunahuasi Project Located in the Vicuña District in San Juan Province, Argentina CI
Fireweed Names Interim President and CEO, Announces Other Appointments MT
NGEx Minerals Down 4.7% as it Posts Drill Results from Lunahuasi Project in Argentina MT
NGEx Minerals Posts Drill Results from Lunahuasi Project in Argentina Confirming "Significant Discovery" MT
Ngex Minerals Ltd3 Reports Drill Results from Holes Dpdh012, Dpdh013, Dpdh015 and Dpdh016 from the Lunahuasi Project Located in the Vicuña District in San Juan Province, Argentina CI
NGEx Minerals Down 3% As Q4 Net Loss Holds Steady YOY MT
NGEx Minerals' Q4 Net Loss Holds Steady YOY MT
NGEx Minerals Ltd. Reports Earnings Results for the Full Year Ended December 31, 2023 CI
NGEx Minerals Initiated at Outperform, Speculative Risk, at BMO; Price Target Set at C$11.00 MT
NGEx Minerals Ltd.(TSX:NGEX) added to S&P/TSX Global Mining Index CI
NGEx Minerals Brief: Begins Trading Today on OTCQX MT
NGEx Minerals Ltd.(TSXV:NGEX) dropped from S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index CI
NGEx Minerals Ltd. Reports Remaining Drill Results from Hole DPDH010 and Full Results for Holes DPDH011 and DPDH014 from the Lunahuasi Project Located in the Vicuña District in San Juan Province, Argentina CI
NGEx Minerals Brief: Says Has received conditional approval to list its common shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange MT
NGEx Minerals Up 2.3% After Highlighting Drill Results From Lunahuasi Project in San Juan Province, Argentina MT
NGEx Minerals Brief: Up Near 2% After Reporting First Set of Drill results From Current Program at Lunahuasi Project located in Vicuna District in San Juan Province, Argentina MT
NGEx Minerals Ltd. Reports the First Set of Drill Results from the Current Program at the Lunahuasi Project Located in the Vicuna District in San Juan Province, Argentina CI
NGEx Minerals Brief: Announcing Updated Mineral Resource Estimate at Los Helados, Chile MT
Ngex Announces Updated Mineral Resource Estimate At Los Helados Including High-Grade Fenix and Alicanto Zones CI
NGEx Minerals Reports Q3 Results; Says Drilling Resumes at Lunahuasi MT
NGEx Minerals Ltd. Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023 CI
NGEx Minerals Brief: Lundin Group Vicuna Exploration Team Selected by PDAC to Receive 2024 Thayer Lindsley Award for Discovery of Copper-gold-silver District in Central Andean copper province in Argentina and Chile MT
Chart NGEx Minerals Ltd.
More charts
NGEx Minerals Ltd. is a Canada-based copper and gold exploration company. The Company is focused on exploration of the Lunahuasi copper-gold-silver project in San Juan Province, Argentina, and the nearby Los Helados copper-gold project located approximately nine kilometers northeast in Chile's Region III. Both projects are located within the Vicuna District, which includes the Caserones mine, and the Josemaria and Filo del Sol deposits. It owns 100% of Lunahuasi and is the majority partner and operator for the Los Helados project. It holds an approximately 69% interest in Los Helados subject to a Joint Exploration Agreement with Nippon Caserones Resources which holds the remaining approximately 31%. It has a life-of-project lease agreement with the owners of the surface rights covering around 20,000 hectares over the Los Helados Project area. Its Valle Ancho Project is a significant land package located in the Province of Catamarca, Argentina that covers around 1,000 square kilometers.
Calendar
More about the company
Sell
Consensus
Buy
Mean consensus
BUY
Number of Analysts
5
Last Close Price
6.285 USD
Average target price
8.936 USD
Spread / Average Target
+42.19%
Consensus