Ratings NovoCure Limited
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 28||Sector Update: Health Care Stocks Ease Tuesday Afternoon||MT|
|Nov. 28||Sector Update: Health Care||MT|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.
- The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
- The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Medical Equipment, Supplies & Distribution
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-83.18%||1 304 M $|
|+1.53%||8 668 M $|
|-18.12%||6 161 M $|
|+4.44%||5 864 M $|
|+30.57%||5 192 M $|
|-36.65%||4 908 M $|
|+5.96%||4 708 M $|
|+18.63%||3 386 M $||-|
|-5.04%||3 355 M $|
|-18.70%||2 407 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources