Ratings NVIDIA Corporation
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|12:53am||Viral AI chatbot ChatGPT turns one||RE|
|Nov. 30||Nvidia Insider Sold Shares Worth $5,255,469, According to a Recent SEC Filing||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
- The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
- For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
- For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
- Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 43.1 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Semiconductors
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+220.04%||1155 B $|
|+28.65%||477 B $|
|+65.57%||382 B $|
|+87.06%||196 B $|
|+69.13%||188 B $|
|+17.38%||144 B $|
|-7.57%||139 B $|
|+11.80%||91 004 M $|
|+52.30%||84 016 M $|
|+78.53%||70 982 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources