Ratings Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOG
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 01||Transcript : Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOG, Q3 2023 Earnings Call, Nov 01, 2023||CI|
|Oct. 24||Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOG Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023||CI|
- On the basis of various fundamental qualitative criteria, the company appears to be particularly poorly ranked from a medium and long-term investment perspective.
- The company has a poor ESG score according to Refinitiv, which ranks companies by sector.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
- The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
- For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Wireless Telecommunications Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-22.73%||575 M $|
|+25.82%||71 270 M $|
|+21.03%||57 582 M $|
|+13.20%||26 957 M $|
|-4.89%||22 835 M $|
|+6.00%||10 907 M $|
|-18.81%||9 834 M $|
|+32.95%||9 483 M $|
|+24.43%||8 617 M $|
|+67.72%||7 619 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOG - Muscat Exchange
- Ratings Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company SAOG