Ratings Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 27||Wells Fargo Adjusts Price Target on Omega Healthcare Investors to $33 From $34, Maintains Equal-Weight Rating||MT|
|Nov. 07||North American Morning Briefing : Higher Bond -2-||DJ|
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- Consensus analysts have strongly revised their opinion of the company over the past 12 months.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
- The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 27.56 times its 2023 earnings per share.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Specialized REITs
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+9.19%||7 477 M $|
|+33.82%||48 550 M $|
|+3.71%||18 786 M $|
|-25.21%||10 258 M $|
|-18.47%||6 048 M $|
|+13.76%||3 269 M $|
|-18.14%||3 172 M $|
|-13.13%||2 993 M $|
|-57.90%||2 807 M $|
|-17.20%||2 738 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources