Omnicom Group, Inc. is a holding company organized around 7 areas of activity:
- advertising services (55.7% of revenues). In addition, the group offers media consulting services and is developing an advertising space purchasing business;
- public relations services (9.7%);
- advertising and communication services for the health and pharmaceutical sectors (8.8%);
- digital marketing, direct marketing and digital transformation services (8.4%);
- field marketing services and development of merchandising solutions (7.2%);
- commercial marketing and brand strategy consulting services (6.4%);
- experiential marketing services (3.8%).
Net sales break down by market between pharmaceutical and healthcare (15%), food and beverage (14%), technology (11%), automotive (10%), consumer goods (8%), financial services (7%), travel and entertainment (7%), retail (7%), telecommunications (5%) and other (16%).
Net sales are distributed geographically as follows: North America (53.9%), Europe (29.5%), Asia-Pacific (12.6%), Latin America (2.1%), Middle East and Africa (1.9%).