1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Malaysia
  4. BURSA MALAYSIA
  5. Opcom Holdings Berhad
  6. News
  7. Summary
    OPCOM   MYQ0035OO004

OPCOM HOLDINGS BERHAD

(OPCOM)
  Report
End-of-day quote BURSA MALAYSIA  -  2022-07-04
0.7900 MYR   -4.82%
06/27Opcom Holdings Berhad Announces Change of Address
CI
05/26Opcom Holdings Berhad Reports Earnings Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended March 31, 2022
CI
04/18OPCOM Unit Bags $6 Million Consultancy Project from VC Telecoms; OPCOM's Shares Drop 6%
MT
SummaryQuotesChartsNewsCalendarCompanyFinancials 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

Opcom Holdings Berhad Enters into Collaboration Agreement with Global Forway Sdn. Bhd. in Push into 5G Services

10/22/2021 | 09:27am EDT

Opcom Holdings Berhad announced that the Company had on 22 October 2021 entered into a collaboration agreement with Global Forway Sdn. Bhd. ("Global Forway") in its push into the 5G sector. The collaboration will be formalised through a newly incorporated company, Opcom Vision Sdn. Bhd. ("Opcom Vision") in which Opcom will hold a 60% equity interest and Global Forway will hold the remaining 40%. Both Opcom and Global Forway bring complementary expertise and experience to the partnership which will strengthen its value proposition in its tender efforts for contracts. Opcom, through its subsidiary companies ("Group"), is currently the largest manufacturer of fiber optic cables in Malaysia with a 27-year track record in supplying fiber optic cables to the Malaysian telecommunication industry. The Group also provides related engineering services and holds a G7 certificate from CIDB. As for Global Forway, it holds network facilities provider ("NFP"), network service provider ("NSP") and application service provider ("ASP") licenses from the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission as well as a G7 certificate from CIDB. The skill sets of Opcom and Global Forway will be consolidated through Opcom Vision which will be the vehicle in pursuing opportunities in the Malaysian Government's digitalisation initiatives.


ę S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about OPCOM HOLDINGS BERHAD
06/27Opcom Holdings Berhad Announces Change of Address
CI
05/26Opcom Holdings Berhad Reports Earnings Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year End..
CI
04/18OPCOM Unit Bags $6 Million Consultancy Project from VC Telecoms; OPCOM's Shares Drop 6%
MT
04/15Opcom Vision Sdn. Bhd. Accepts Letter of Award from VC Telecoms Sdn. Bhd
CI
02/23Opcom Holdings Berhad Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months En..
CI
01/25OPCOM Unit Clinches Over $6 Million Fiber Optic Cable Supply Deal
MT
2021Opcom Holdings Berhad Reports Earnings Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months En..
CI
2021Opcom Holdings Berhad Announces Re-Designation of Magnus Kreuger as Independent and Non..
CI
2021Opcom Holdings Berhad Announces Resignation of Sven Janne Sjoden as Non-Independent and..
CI
2021Opcom Holdings Berhad Appoints Lim Kim Lee as Independent and Non Executive Director an..
CI
More news
Financials
Sales 2022 87,2 M 19,7 M 19,7 M
Net income 2022 3,95 M 0,89 M 0,89 M
Net cash 2022 91,6 M 20,7 M 20,7 M
P/E ratio 2022 58,9x
Yield 2022 -
Capitalization 220 M 49,9 M 49,9 M
EV / Sales 2021 1,23x
EV / Sales 2022 1,59x
Nbr of Employees -
Free-Float 84,1%
Chart OPCOM HOLDINGS BERHAD
Duration : Period :
Opcom Holdings Berhad Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Technical analysis trends OPCOM HOLDINGS BERHAD
Short TermMid-TermLong Term
TrendsNeutralNeutralNeutral
Income Statement Evolution
Managers and Directors
Mazlin bin Mohammed Junid Chairman
Sven Janne Sj÷den Independent Non-Executive Director
Bee Lean Chan Independent Non-Executive Director
Magnus Kreuger Independent Non-Executive Director
Li King Teh Non-Independent Non-Executive Director
Sector and Competitors
1st jan.Capi. (M$)
OPCOM HOLDINGS BERHAD-17.28%53
CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.-32.78%176 405
MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS, INC.-22.68%35 146
FOXCONN INDUSTRIAL INTERNET CO., LTD.-18.71%28 937
ARISTA NETWORKS, INC.-35.02%28 795
NOKIA OYJ-20.20%26 096