The aim was to emphasize the 'home-made' touch, to emphasize the Swiss origin and quality, to increase the visibility on the shelf and to offer the consumer more orientation.
The new logo
• Logo design, colour scheme and handwriting typography convey themes such as 'handmade', professionalism and tradition.
• The shape remind of a quality label and creates trust.
The new packaging
• The revised packaging design stands for craftsmanship and conveys more emotionality and warmth.
• The artisanal look is underlined by the background of traditional wrapping paper.
• The modern image concept shows freshness and creativity.
• A clear product promise gives the consumer more orientation.
• Colour coding ensures good visibility and fast product decisions at the POS.
• Swissness gets more weight thanks to the flag icon and the corresponding statement.
• Seasonal designs set attractive accents and purchase incentives.
Orior AG published this content on 13 August 2018 and is solely responsible for the information contained herein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 13 August 2018 12:24:06 UTC