Ratings OXE Marine AB (publ)
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Oct. 27||OXE Marine AB Reports Earnings Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023||CI|
|Oct. 03||Oxe Marine Announces Collaboration with Control System Manufacturer Uflex||CI|
- Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a relative ranking of the company within its sector, comes out particularly poor.
- The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
- Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
- For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- Low profitability weakens the company.
- One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Industrial Machinery & Equipment
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-21.38%||33 M $|
|+35.09%||7 513 M $|
|+37.93%||4 742 M $||-|
|-20.11%||4 402 M $|
|+120.70%||4 259 M $||-|
|+8.91%||4 220 M $|
|+59.80%||3 563 M $||-|
|+7.01%||3 243 M $|
|+15.21%||2 709 M $|
|+24.66%||2 538 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources