Panasonic Corporation specializes in manufacturing and marketing of consumer electronic equipments. Net sales (including intragroup) break down by family of products as follows:
- appliances and audiovisual equipment (30.2%): refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, dryers, vacuum cleaners, irons, microwaves, fans, cooking appliances, dishwashers, TVs, digital cameras, audio and video equipment, fixed telephones, showcases, etc.;
- domestic equipments (22.2%): lighting devices, photovoltaic devices, wiring devices, health and care devices, furnishing materials, air conditioning and ventilation equipments, air purifiers, etc.;
- automotive multimedia equipment and electronic accessories (17.2%);
- electronic and electromechanical components (14.9%): relays, switches, power supply systems, industrial motors and sensors, lithium-ion batteries, capacitors, coils, resistors, materials for electronic circuits, dry cells, micro-batteries, semiconductors, LCD panels, etc.;
- avionics, industrial automation, communication and entertainment systems (12%): in-flight entertainment and communication systems, electronic component assembly machines, welding equipment, projectors, professional audio-visual systems, computers, tablets, mobile communication systems and equipment, etc.;
- other (3.4%): primarily welding and installation of industrial machinery equipments.
Net sales break down geographically as follows: Japan (46.4%), China (11.7%), Asia (12.7%), Americas (19.1%) and Europe (10.1%).