Ratings Partners Group Holding AG
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 07||Switzerland's Partners Group Appoints President||MT|
|Nov. 30||Greystar and Partners Group Break Ground on 7340 Wisconsin in Bethesda||CI|
- Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
- Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
- Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
- The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 27.48 times its 2023 earnings per share.
- The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Investment Management & Fund Operators
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+43.55%||34 517 M $|
|+8.66%||27 127 M $|
|+39.87%||5 268 M $||-|
|+12.63%||3 096 M $||-|
|+11.17%||2 481 M $|
|-9.47%||2 155 M $|
|0.00%||1 313 M $||-||-|
|-19.06%||1 065 M $|
|-1.22%||884 M $||-||-|
|-0.41%||778 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources