Ratings PayPal Holdings, Inc.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 06||BofA Securities Downgrades PayPal to Neutral From Buy, Cuts Price Target to $66 From $77||MT|
|Dec. 06||PayPal Holdings, Inc. Announces Management Changes||CI|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
- The earnings growth currently anticipated by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Business Support Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-16.41%||64 182 M $|
|+29.70%||78 678 M $|
|+8.21%||41 759 M $|
|+20.27%||31 103 M $|
|+36.78%||18 140 M $|
|+0.22%||10 501 M $|
|+43.14%||10 416 M $|
|+8.29%||7 573 M $|
|+24.55%||6 193 M $||-|
|+8.29%||4 882 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources