● The company's Refinitiv ESG score, based on a ranking of the company relative to its industry, comes out particularly well.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 4.01 times its current sales, is high.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.