Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 26||Sector Update: Energy Stocks Declining Late Tuesday Afternoon||MT|
|Sep. 26||Sector Update: Energy||MT|
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 3.76 and 4.73 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
- The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Integrated Oil & Gas
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+36.57%||94 695 M $|
|-1.46%||95 135 M $|
|+14.24%||52 849 M $|
|-.--%||48 788 M $||-|
|+7.52%||44 435 M $|
|+4.72%||38 278 M $|
|-.--%||34 768 M $||-|
|+5.56%||158 B $|
|-.--%||30 978 M $||-|
|-.--%||28 218 M $||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources