Ratings Pfizer, Inc.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|06:58pm||Structure Therapeutics surges as early data from obesity pill tops expectations||RE|
|05:33am||Pfizer, BioNTech's XBB.1.5-adapted COVID-19 Shot Secures Canadian Nod||MT|
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
- Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
- The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's currently anticipated earnings per share (EPS) growth for the next few years is a notable weakness.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
- Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
- The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.
- The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Pharmaceuticals
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-35.52%||181 B $|
|+3757.14%||280 M $||-||-|
|+83.43%||1 225 M $||-|
|0.00%||90 M $||-||-|
|+141.94%||1 688 M $||-||-|
|+52.60%||59 M $||-||-|
|-26.52%||56 M $||-||-|
|-36.50%||63 M $||-|
|-11.04%||1 150 M $||-|
|+83.27%||60 M $||-||-|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources