Ratings Ping An Insurance Group Company
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Dec. 05||OneConnect Financial Technology's Shareholders to Vote on PAOB Disposal in January||MT|
|Nov. 27||Ping An Healthcare and Technology Shareholders to Vote Dec. 15 on Agreement Renewal with Ping An Insurance Associates||MT|
- On the basis of various fundamental qualitative criteria, the company appears to be particularly poorly ranked from a medium and long-term investment perspective.
- From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental configuration.
- The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
- The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
- The company's share price in relation to its net book value makes it look relatively cheap.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
- Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
- Analyst opinion has improved significantly over the past four months.
- For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Life & Health Insurance
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-34.46%||91 810 M $|
|-24.63%||93 063 M $|
|-27.82%||91 850 M $|
|+18.99%||29 592 M $|
|+16.22%||28 988 M $|
|-6.00%||27 599 M $|
|+19.79%||17 478 M $|
|+18.23%||17 428 M $|
|+2.13%||11 588 M $|
|-7.42%||10 522 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Ping An Insurance Group Company - Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Ratings Ping An Insurance Group Company