Ratings Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
- Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
- The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 10.63 for the current year.
- The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.39 for the 2023 fiscal year.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
- This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
- The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
- The company sustains low margins.
- For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
- The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.
- Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Oil & Gas Transportation Services
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+34.35%||11 076 M $|
|-10.03%||74 723 M $|
|+11.24%||58 272 M $|
|+12.43%||44 998 M $|
|+6.86%||40 901 M $|
|-1.27%||39 677 M $|
|-4.37%||39 544 M $|
|+11.63%||36 705 M $|
|+7.03%||29 463 M $|
|+21.51%||19 914 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources