Ratings Polaris Inc.
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Sep. 22||Polaris Expects EBITDA to improve on Fino Hotels' Operational Structure Change||MT|
|Sep. 18||Astute Metals Expands Lithium Footprint in Nevada, US||MT|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- According to Refinitiv, the company's ESG score for its industry is good.
- With a P/E ratio at 10.23 for the current year and 9.86 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
- With regards to fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.82 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
- Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
- With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The overall consensus opinion of analysts has deteriorated sharply over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
- The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.
- The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Recreational Products
|1st Jan change||Capi. (M$)||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|+3.11%||5 904 M $|
|+0.71%||2 597 M $|
|-36.35%||106 M $|
|+11.46%||399 M $||-||-|
|-0.41%||5 832 M $|
|-13.04%||127 M $||-||-|
|+16.73%||4 182 M $|
|-16.67%||428 M $||-|
|-7.04%||1 035 M $||-||-|
|+48.73%||596 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources