5. Scheduled period of share buyback for retirement
6. Acquisition method of shares to be retired
Treasury stock held
7. Scheduled retirement date
August 22, 2022
8. Securities firms entrusted with share buyback
9. Date of board resolution (decision date)
August 12, 2022
• Attendance of outside directors
• Attendance of auditors (members of Audit Committee who are not outside directors)
10. Subject to reporting to the Fair Trade Commission?
11. Other matters to be factored into investment decisions
• Legal basis of retirement of treasury shares : Article 343 Paragraph 1 of the Commercial Act
• This retirement of treasury shares is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to retire treasury shares previously acquired within the scope of dividends available and therefore, there is no reduction of capital following this retirement.
• Above 'Number of shares to be retired' and 'Estimated amount of retirement' are based on the book value of treasury shares on the date of resolution.
• Above 'Scheduled retirement date' may be changed during consultation with the relevant institution
• Since it is the case of retirement of treasury stocks acquired previously, the disclosure of disposal of treasury shares is replaced by this disclosure
POSCO Holdings Inc. published this content on 12 August 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 12 August 2022 17:14:04 UTC.