Ratings Postal Savings Bank of China Co., Ltd.
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Oct. 30||Hong Kong Stocks Muted Over Weak Q3 Reports; PSBC Drops 6%, Bank of Communications Falls 3%||MT|
|Oct. 30||Postal Savings Bank of China's Profit Slides 2.4% in Q3; Shares Slump 6%||MT|
- The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
- Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 3.99 and 3.74 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2024 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
- The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
- The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
- For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
- Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Banks
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-28.45%||57 920 M $|
|+16.96%||453 B $|
|-6.52%||245 B $|
|-8.21%||223 B $|
|+9.03%||163 B $|
|-0.35%||150 B $|
|+17.14%||147 B $|
|-8.79%||146 B $|
|-4.47%||142 B $|
|-3.42%||128 B $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Postal Savings Bank of China Co., Ltd. - Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Ratings Postal Savings Bank of China Co., Ltd.