POWERLONG REAL ESTATE HOLDINGS LIMITED ᘒᎲήପછٰϞࠢʮ̡
(Incorporated in the Cayman Islands with limited liability)
(Stock Code: 1238)
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ON 11 JUNE 2021
FORM OF PROXY
I/We1 of being the registered holder(s) of2 ordinary shares (the " Shares ") of HK$0.01 each in the share capital of Powerlong Real Estate Holdings Limited (the " Company"), HEREBY APPOINT3 of or failing him/her, the chairman of the annual general meeting (the "Meeting"), as my/our proxy to attend and act for me/us and on my/our behalf at the Meeting to be held at Yin Long Hall 2, 2nd Floor, Le Meridien Shanghai Minhang, No. 3199 Cao Bao Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China on Friday, 11 June 2021 at 10 a.m. (or at any adjournment thereof) for the purpose of considering, if thought fit, passing the resolutions as set out in the notice convening the Meeting and at the Meeting (or at any adjournment thereof) to vote for me/us and in my/our name(s) in respect of such resolutions as hereunder indicated, and, if no such indication is given, as my/our proxy thinks fit and on any other resolution properly put to the Meeting.
1. To receive, consider and adopt the audited consolidated financial statements and the reports of the directors of the Company (the "Directors") and the auditor of the Company (the "Auditors") for the
year ended 31 December 2020.
2. To declare a final dividend of HK$33.0 cents per ordinary share of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2020 to the shareholders of the Company.
3. To re-elect Mr. Hoi Wa Fong as an executive Director.
4. To re-elect Mr. Zhang Hong Feng as an executive Director.
5. To re-elect Mr. Ding Zu Yu as an independent non-executive Director.
6. To authorise the board of Directors to fix the Directors' remuneration.
7. To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers as the Auditors to hold office until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting and authorise the board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
8. To grant a general mandate to the Directors to allot, issue and deal with Shares of the Company not exceeding 20% of the total number of the issued Shares of the Company as at the date of passing this resolution.
9. To grant a general mandate to the Directors to buy back Shares of the Company not exceeding 10% of the total number of issued Shares of the Company as at the date of passing this resolution.
10. To extend the general mandate granted by resolution no. 8 by adding the Shares bought back pursuant to the general mandate granted by resolution no. 9.
Full name(s) and address(es) must be inserted in BLOCK CAPITALS. The names of all joint registered holders should be stated.
Please insert the number of Shares registered in your name(s) to which this proxy relates. If no number is inserted, this form of proxy will be deemed to relate to all Shares registered in your name(s).
If any proxy other than the chairman of the Meeting is preferred, strike out "the chairman of the Meeting" and insert the name and address of the proxy desired in the space provided. ANY ALTERATION MADE TO THIS FORM OF PROXY MUST BE INITIALLED BY THE PERSON WHO SIGNS IT.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to vote for any resolution, tick the box marked "For". If you wish to vote against any resolution, tick the box marked "Against". Failure to tick a box will entitle your proxy to cast your vote at his/her discretion. Your proxy will also be entitled to vote at his/her discretion on any resolution properly put to the Meeting other than referred to the notice convening the Meeting.
This form of proxy must be signed by you or your attorney duly authorized in writing or, in the case of a corporation, must be either executed under its common seal or under the hand of an officer, attorney or other person duly authorized.
In order to be valid, this form of proxy together with the power of attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed or a certified copy of such power of authority, must be deposited at the Company's Hong Kong branch share registrar, Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited, at 17M Floor, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding of the Meeting or the adjourned Meeting.
In the case of joint registered holders of any Shares, any one of such persons may vote at the Meeting, either personally or by proxy, in respect of such Shares as if he/she was solely entitled thereto; but if more than one of such joint registered holders is present at the Meeting, either personally or by proxy, that one of the said persons so present whose name stands first on the register of members in respect of such Shares shall alone be entitled to vote in respect thereof.
8. The proxy need not be a shareholder of the Company but must attend the Meeting in person to represent you.
Completion and return of this form will not preclude you from attending and voting at the Meeting if you so wish. If you attend and vote at the Meeting, the authority of your proxy shall be deemed to be revoked.