Log in
E-mail
Password
Show password
Remember
Forgot password ?
Become a member for free
Sign up
Sign up
New member
Sign up for FREE
New customer
Discover our services
Settings
Settings
Dynamic quotes 
OFFON
  1. Homepage
  2. Equities
  3. Russia
  4. Moscow Micex - RTS
  5. Public Joint Stock Company Acron
  6. News
  7. Summary
    AKRN   RU0009028674

PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY ACRON

(AKRN)
  Report
SummaryChartsNewsRatingsCalendarCompanyFinancialsConsensusRevisions 
SummaryMost relevantAll NewsOther languagesPress ReleasesOfficial PublicationsSector news

Borealis Reportedly Puts Nitrogen Business on the Block

07/15/2021 | 08:57am EDT

Borealis AG has launched the sale of its nitrogen business in a potential EUR 500 million to EUR 600 million ($591 million to $709 million) deal, as it seeks to streamline operations, people close to the matter said. The company is working with Barclays on the sale of the Nitro business, which comprises its fertilizer, melamine and technical nitrogen operations and could attract suitors such as OCI N.V. (ENXTAM:OCI), EuroChem Group AG, Public Joint Stock Company Acron (MISX:AKRN), AGROFERT, a.s. and Fertiberia, S.A., they said. First-round offers, which could value Borealis Nitro at 5-6 times its core earnings of about 100 million, are due later this month, they added. Borealis is 75% owned by energy group OMV, while Abu Dhabi state fund Mubadala holds the remaining 25%. OMV and Barclays declined to comment, while Borealis was not available for comment.


© S&P Capital IQ 2021
All news about PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY ACRON
09/14PUBLIC JOINT STOCK ACRON : Acron Group Now Uses Electronic Trade Platform To Buy..
PU
09/09PUBLIC JOINT STOCK ACRON : Acron Group Applies Oracle Best Practices for Process..
PU
09/09PUBLIC JOINT STOCK ACRON : AK&M Upgrades Acron Group's ESG Report Rating to Resg..
PU
09/07PUBLIC JOINT STOCK ACRON : Acron Board of Directors Issues Recommendation on Div..
AQ
09/07Public Joint Stock Company Acron Recommends Dividend
CI
09/06PUBLIC JOINT STOCK ACRON : Over 1,000 Employees and Children Visit Acron's Socia..
PU
09/06PUBLIC JOINT STOCK ACRON : Acron Group Ranked First among Socially Responsible C..
PU
09/02PUBLIC JOINT STOCK ACRON : Over 400 Children Visit Dorogobuzh Summer Camp in 202..
PU
08/26PUBLIC JOINT STOCK ACRON : Acron Successfully Completes NPK Testing in Argentina
PU
08/20Public Joint Stock Company Acron Reports Earnings Results for the Second Quar..
CI
More news
Financials (USD)
Sales 2021 1 781 M - -
Net income 2021 230 M - -
Net Debt 2021 1 331 M - -
P/E ratio 2021 -
Yield 2021 5,46%
Capitalization 3 406 M 3 411 M -
EV / Sales 2021 2,66x
EV / Sales 2022 2,37x
Nbr of Employees -
Free-Float 0,01%
Chart PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY ACRON
Duration : Period :
Public Joint Stock Company Acron Technical Analysis Chart | MarketScreener
Full-screen chart
Income Statement Evolution
Consensus
Sell
Buy
Mean consensus OUTPERFORM
Number of Analysts 3
Last Close Price 91,60 $
Average target price 93,09 $
Spread / Average Target 1,62%
Managers and Directors
Vladimir Yakovlevich Kunitsky Chief Executive Officer
Aleksey Vladislavovich Milenkov Finance Director
Alexander Valerievich Popov Chairman
Yury Nikolayevich Malyshev Senior Independent Director
Nikolay Bagratovich Arutyunov Senior Independent Director
Sector and Competitors