Ratings Qantas Airways Limited
Market Closed -
Other stock markets
|5-day change||1st Jan Change|
|Nov. 03||Qantas shareholders vote against remuneration report at AGM||RE|
|Nov. 03||Qantas chairman acknowledges opposition to remuneration report||RE|
- The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
- The company has a good ESG score relative to its sector, according to Refinitiv.
- The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
- The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.56 times its sales.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
- Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
- Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
- The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
- The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
- The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
- The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.
- For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Standard & Poor's analysts have been revised downwards.
- The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been significantly revised downwards over the last four months.
- The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
Ratings chart - Surperformance
Chart ESG Refinitiv
Sector : Airlines
|1st Jan change||Capi.||Investor Rating||ESG Refinitiv|
|-10.98%||5 941 M $|
|+12.39%||23 648 M $|
|+43.94%||21 831 M $|
|+15.01%||19 644 M $|
|-24.89%||16 234 M $|
|-27.36%||13 845 M $|
|+4.48%||12 924 M $|
|+35.33%||12 522 M $|
|+78.14%||12 003 M $|
|-24.05%||11 743 M $|
EBITDA / Sales
EV / Sales
Price to Book
Price to Free Cash Flow
1 year Revenue revision
4 months Revenue revision
7 days Revenue revision
1 year EPS revision
4 months EPS revision
Potential Price Target
4m Target Price Revision
4m Revision of opinion
12m Revision of opinion
Divergence of Estimates
Divergence of analysts' opinions
Divergence of Target Price
Use of resources
- Stock Qantas Airways Limited - Australian Stock Exchange
- Ratings Qantas Airways Limited