The demand for clinical laboratory tests is driven by growing investments in diagnosing target diseases such as cardiovascular disorders, tuberculosis, and diabetes as well as the COVID-19 pandemic, have created a positive outlook for the clinical laboratory tests market, as per a study by Grand View Research.
The global clinical laboratory tests market size is expected to reach USD 304.9 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period. Introduction of new solutions for minimizing errors and maximizing efficiency is anticipated to boost the overall market growth.
Presence of favorable reimbursement plans for laboratory tests is anticipated to positively influence the global market. According to an article published in the American Clinical Laboratory Association (ACLA), these tests are reimbursed by Medicare payees either under the Physician Fee Schedule or Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule based on the nature of service. According to an article published in Forbes, in 2018, the new clinical lab fee schedule reduced their overall payments by 10% as compared to 2017 for tests that represent nearly two-thirds of Medicare's outlays for laboratory tests.
In addition, growing demand for early detection of several diseases is anticipated to drive the clinical laboratory tests market over the forecast period. For instance, biochips are used for preparing thousands of DNA, RNA, or protein samples that can be processed on a single chip at the same time. According to an article published in the American Clinical Laboratory Association, more than 7 billion clinical laboratory examinations are performed each year in U.S. Presence of major players such as QIAGEN, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, and Abbott is expected to fuel the market growth. These companies are involved in undertaking initiatives such as product development, strategic collaborations, and regional expansion.
In November 2019, QIAGEN entered into a strategic agreement with Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings to extend its existing QIAGEN Clinical Insights license. Moreover, in August 2018, QIAGEN collaborated with SRL, Inc., Japan's largest clinical testing lab company, to prepare for the introduction of novel companion diagnostic tests along with new drug approvals.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/clinical-laboratory-tests-market
Clinical Laboratory Tests Market Report Highlights
* In 2019, basic metabolic panel dominated the type segment owing to the increasing prevalence of lifestyle-induced diseases
* Lipid panel is projected to register a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period owing to rising incidences of cardiovascular disorders globally
* In 2019, hepatitis dominated the liver panel segment whereas liver cirrhosis is estimated to be the fastest-growing sub-segment over the forecast period
* Central laboratories dominated the overall market in 2019 owing to the expansion of key laboratories such as Q2 Solutions and Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC
* Primary clinics is anticipated to register a significant CAGR of 7.6% from 2020 to 2027 owing to advancements such as portable and rapid diagnostic tests
* North America dominated the global market in 2019 owing to the increasing geriatric population and high disease prevalence
* Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing to improving healthcare infrastructure.
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/clinical-laboratory-tests-market/request/rs1
Clinical Laboratory Tests Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global clinical laboratory tests market on the basis of type, end use, and region:
Clinical Laboratory Tests Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
* Complete blood count
* Basic metabolic panel
* BUN creatinine tests
* Electrolytes testing
* HbA1c tests
* Comprehensive metabolic panel
* Liver panel
* Renal panel
* Lipid panel
Clinical Laboratory Tests End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
* Central Laboratories
* Primary Clinics
Clinical Laboratory Tests Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
* North America
* The U.K.
* Asia Pacific
* South Korea
* Latin America
* Middle East & Africa
* Saudi Arabia
* South Africa
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1300/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services to clients across a number of industries, including healthcare, materials, chemicals, energy, technology, and food and beverage, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist - U.S.A.
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States