Raytheon specializes in the design, manufacturing and marketing of electronic defense equipment and systems. Net sales break down by family of products and services as follows:
- missile systems (29.2%): weapons systems, missiles, munitions, projectiles, etc.;
- integrated air and missile defense systems (23.4%): radars systems, control and monitoring equipments, communication, information, detection and imaging systems, etc.;
- aerospace systems (23.1%): radars, airborne sensors, tactical airborne communications systems, software-defined radio solutions, advanced tactical networking systems, cryptographic systems, real-time sensor networking systems, etc.;
- intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance solutions and services (22.1%). The group also provides network systems (communication, surveillance, traffic control systems, etc.) and technical services (consulting, engineering, technical assistance and training services etc.);
- network and information security solutions and services (2.2%).
Net sales break down geographically as follows: the United States (70.6%), Middle East and North Africa (14%), Asia/Pacific (9.3%) and other (6.1%).